This may not seem like blogworthy news, but we moved the chicken coop this evening. It was too near the garden and too close to the neighbor's yard. So I moved it out behind the barn with the help of a couple folks from the church. Then spent the next 45 minutes chasing chickens, because we doubted they would be able to find the new location on their own. My boys and the neighborhood kids helped with this, by circling them around so that I could grab them with my fishing net. The trauma will probably put them off laying for a few days unfortunately.
In other news, we are finally getting more eggs as some of our pullets are finally getting to laying age.